Very professional/speedy closing. Working with Columbus Property Solutions really removed the burden of me trying to remodel and sell my property for top dollar. They bought “as is” for a fair value where they could be successful and I walked away feeling good about the deal also. They offered almost 10k more than 3 other investment groups in the area!!! I would recommend this team to anyone interested in selling property as is!!!
- Fast Offer: Putting your home on the market can mean waiting months for an offer, but we’ll make a fast cash offer right away.
- No Repairs: If your home needs a little TLC, we’ll handle all the repairs so you don’t have to.
- No Closing Costs: Closing costs can be exorbitantly expensive and even prevent you from selling, so we’ll pay them for you.
- No Commission or Fees: Why not save more green from the sale of your home? We never charge fees or a commission.
- No Delays: We can close on your home in as little as a week, which isn’t possible when you work with a realtor.
How Do the Cash Home Buyers in Lee County, AL, Stack Up Against a Real Estate Agent?
|Real Estate Agent
|Columbus Property Solutions
|Repairs and Renovations
|Expect to spend thousands to repair/renovate your home
|When we buy houses in Lee county, AL, we take care of everything and there’s no cost to you
|You have no control over when closing is scheduled
|You have total control because we let you choose the date
|Commissions and Fees
|You’ll pay a commission and other fees
|You never have to pay a commission or fees
|You are responsible for thousands in closing costs
|We pay your closing costs for you
|You deal with hassles like showing your home at the drop of a hat
|We keep things simple and easy so you can sell fast
Why Can’t I Sell My House Fast in Lee County, AL?
- It’s Not Designed That Way: The conventional real estate process isn’t designed to be fast or simple. We buy houses in Lee County, AL, quickly and without any fuss.
- It’s the Wrong Time of Year: You might be ready to sell, but buyers may not be ready to purchase. As cash home buyers in Lee County, AL, we buy all year long.
- It’s in Need of Updates: If your home isn’t brand new, expect buyers to look elsewhere. We buy houses in Lee County, AL, in all conditions, even if they need repairs.
Cash Home Buyers in Lee County, AL, Are Here to Help You
We’ve been in the real estate industry for a long time, and we’ve worked with sellers in all types of situations and homes in all conditions. If you’re wondering “how can I sell my home fast in Lee County, AL,” we have a solution for you.
We offer cash for homes in Lee County, AL for any reason, in any condition, and if you’re facing any challenge.
- Major Repairs Needed
- Job Relocation
- Inherited Properties
- Health Issues
- Old, Outdated Houses
- Issue with Tenants
- Storm Damage
- Full of Stuff or Trash
- Unfinished Construction
- New Houses
- Fire Damage
- Termite Damage
- Major Repairs Needed
- Huge Liens
- Tough Financial Issues
- Title Issues
- Code Violations
- Late on Mortgage Payment
- Out of Area Property
- Low Equity
- Hoarder Home
- Family Matters
Columbus Property Solutions: A Reliable Solution to “How Can I Sell My House Fast in Lee County, AL”
Selling a home is rated right up there with public speaking in terms of things that people try to avoid. There are plenty of reasons for that. If you’re facing challenges in the process, we’re here to help. We buy houses for cash in Lee County, AL, and we do so quickly, with a no-obligation cash offer. If you agree, we can close in just a week and we’ll even pay your closing costs for you. It’s a simple way to avoid the hassles involved with selling your home on your own or working with a realtor. You can even choose your own closing date. This is how we will solve your “how to sell my house fast in Lee county, AL” issue.
I’ve known Joey at Columbus Property Solutions and his family for the better part of the decade and had the opportunity to work with him several times throughout the duration of it. I’ve seen him in good times, I’ve seen him in the face of adversity. There are few people who are as genuine, caring, and patient as he is when it comes to doing business.
Joey is always willing to listen and keeps an open minded when working with you. Every time we hit what we thought was a road block in a process, he was able to successfully navigate through it.
Joey is actively involved in all aspects of his work.
He has a passion for community, and has qualities that are emblematic of his passion and immersion in helping the people he works with and the progression of our local cultural development.
If you are thinking about contacting Columbus Property Solutions don’t hesitate.
How It Works
How The Process Works
Submit information about your property. It’s fast, simple, and free!
Assuming your property meets our buying criteria, we will contact you to set up an appointment.
We will make you a fair, no-obligation cash offer!
We can close in as little as 7 days, and you can walk away with cash in hand.
1. What process would you recommend to sell my house in Lee County, AL?
There are so many pitfalls involved with going the for sale by owner route or working with a realtor. We can buy your home fast, for cash, and close within a week.
2. What types of homes does Columbus Property Solutions buy in Lee County, AL?
We buy houses in Lee County, AL, across the spectrum, from single-family homes to condos.
3. What method do you use to calculate the value of your offer? Is it fair market value?
We work with professional appraisers whenever we offer cash for homes in Lee County, AL.
4. Does Columbus Property Solutions work with landlords or real estate agents?
We do! We’re happy to offer cash for homes in Lee County, AL, even if you’re not a traditional homeowner.
5. I’m behind on my mortgage payments. Can I still sell my house fast in Lee County, AL?
Yes, we’re happy to work with homeowners who are behind on payments and even those who are facing foreclosure.
You’ll Get A Fair Offer – You Choose Your Closing Date. We Pay All Costs!
Fill out the short form…
Or Give Us A Call Now At: (706) 685-6466