Very professional/speedy closing. Working with Columbus Property Solutions really removed the burden of me trying to remodel and sell my property for top dollar. They bought “as is” for a fair value where they could be successful and I walked away feeling good about the deal also. They offered almost 10k more than 3 other investment groups in the area!!! I would recommend this team to anyone interested in selling property as is!!!
- Sell Fast: Why tie your property up for months with a realtor when we can close in as little as a week?
- Save Money: Don’t be on the hook for realtor commission and other fees – we never charge to buy your home.
- Say Goodbye to Closing Costs: Not only do we not charge fees, but we’ll even pay your closing costs.
- No Need for Renovations or Repairs: Have an older home or one with damage? We’ll buy it as-is.
- No Obligation: We’ll make you a fast cash offer, but there are no strings attached so you’re not locked in.
Working with Cash Home Buyers in Troup County, GA, vs. a Real Estate Agent
|Real Estate Agent
|Columbus Property Solutions
|Expect to pay a hefty sum in closing costs
|We pay your closing costs for you
|You’re stuck with the closing date the title agent sets
|You pick the date that works for you
|You can expect to spend several thousand dollars on repairs
|We handle the repairs so you don’t have to worry about the costs
|You’ll give a big percentage of your money to the real estate agent
|We never charge a commission
|You’ll do a lot of waiting on the underwriter, bank, and more
|We close fast and pay you cash at the time
Help! I Need to Sell My House Fast in Troup County, GA, but It’s Not Moving!
- Market Woes: What’s the local real estate market like? If it’s slow in your area, you can expect your home to take time to sell.
- Renovations: If your home is older, you can expect buyers to pass it over. We buy houses in Troup County, GA, of any age.
- Damage and Repairs: Has your home suffered from damage and needs repairs? It’ll sit a long time on the market. We’re cash home buyers in Troup County, GA, and we’ll buy even if it needs repairs.
- Wrong Home Type: Home trends go in cycles and if you’re selling the wrong type at the wrong time, well, you’ll have to be patient. We buy houses in Troup County, GA, no matter what type they are.
Columbus Property Solutions: Cash Home Buyers in Troup County, GA, Here to Help
Facing foreclosure? It can be incredibly stressful, but companies that buy houses in Troup County, Georgia, can help. Are you thinking, “I need to sell my house fast in Troup County, GA”? We can also help if you’re downsizing and need to move, if you’re selling due to a divorce, and in so many other situations. Here are just some situations and conditions where we can help you move on with life:
- Major Repairs Needed
- Job Relocation
- Inherited Properties
- Health Issues
- Old, Outdated Houses
- Issue with Tenants
- Storm Damage
- Full of Stuff or Trash
- Unfinished Construction
- New Houses
- Fire Damage
- Termite Damage
- Major Repairs Needed
- Huge Liens
- Tough Financial Issues
- Title Issues
- Code Violations
- Late on Mortgage Payment
- Out of Area Property
- Low Equity
- Hoarder Home
- Family Matters
We Buy Houses in Troup County, GA, and We Have the Solution to Your Challenges
Are you saying, “I need to sell my house fast in Troup County, GA”? It’s not uncommon – we offer a fast cash offer and quick closing so you don’t have to wait. Of course, we can also offer other solutions and benefits. For instance, with our no-obligation offer, you’re not locked into a contract if you change your mind. You can also skip the for sale by owner hassles and avoid paying a massive commission to your real estate agent. Not enough? We’ll even pay your closing costs. Isn’t it time to get in touch with Columbus Property Solutions and learn more about how we can offer cash for houses in Troup County, GA?
I’ve known Joey at Columbus Property Solutions and his family for the better part of the decade and had the opportunity to work with him several times throughout the duration of it. I’ve seen him in good times, I’ve seen him in the face of adversity. There are few people who are as genuine, caring, and patient as he is when it comes to doing business.
Joey is always willing to listen and keeps an open minded when working with you. Every time we hit what we thought was a road block in a process, he was able to successfully navigate through it.
Joey is actively involved in all aspects of his work.
He has a passion for community, and has qualities that are emblematic of his passion and immersion in helping the people he works with and the progression of our local cultural development.
If you are thinking about contacting Columbus Property Solutions don’t hesitate.
How It Works
How The Process Works
Submit information about your property. It’s fast, simple, and free!
Assuming your property meets our buying criteria, we will contact you to set up an appointment.
We will make you a fair, no-obligation cash offer!
We can close in as little as 7 days, and you can walk away with cash in hand.
1. How do you recommend I sell my home in Troup County, Georgia?
There are challenges in selling your home on your own or working with a realtor. We recommend selling your home to us – you get a fast cash offer, fast closing, and no hassles.
2. What types of homes do you buy in Troup County, GA?
At Columbus Property Solutions, we buy single-family homes, but we’ll also purchase condos, mobile homes, and more!
3. How do you determine the price of your offer? Will it be fair market value?
As expert cash home buyers in Troup County, GA, we work with experienced assessors.
4. Will you offer cash for houses in Troup County, GA, from investors or landlords?
Absolutely. We’re happy to work with almost any seller.
5. Will you work with me if I’m facing foreclosure?
We can offer cash for houses in Troup County, GA if you’re behind on payments or even if foreclosure is imminent.
You’ll Get A Fair Offer – You Choose Your Closing Date. We Pay All Costs!
Fill out the short form…